Certification Exam 1 hr 30 min
Certification: Nintex Process Automation Practitioner - Nintex Workflow Cloud
This is the required certification exam to become a certified Nintex Process Automation Practitioner - Nintex Workflow Cloud. In this exam, you will answer questions based on beginner-level concepts of Nintex Workflow Cloud.
- Build basic solutions using notifications, approval tasks, and variable data types.
- Implement different Workflow start conditions based on solution needs.
- Configure Nintex Form controls based on specific solution requirements.
- Build and customize Nintex Form styles and design best practices.
- Access basic features within the Nintex Workflow and Forms designer.
- If a student passes the exam, there is no retake available. A Nintex certification expires in 36 months. Once a certificate expires the student may re-enroll in the same or similar certification.
- Students are allowed no more than 7 attempts to pass a certification exam.
- Students will not receive question-specific feedback regarding passed or failed exams.