Process Automation Practitioner O365 - Workflow Optimization
You've got the basics covered in building workflows using Nintex Workflow for Office 365. If you’re ready to discover the possibilities of what’s next, then this course is for you. This course will show you valuable insights into the future directions you can take to improve and optimize your workflows. You will gain exposure on how to utilize analytics to monitor your workflow environment and use best practices in your workflow design and setup. You will get an overview of what Nintex DocGen and eSign functionality can add to your workflows. You will also learn more about what other applications and resources in the Nintex Automation Platform can do to take your workflows to the next level.
Upon completing this course, student will learn about:
- Best Practices for Optimizing Your Workflows
- What Nintex DocGen and eSign Can Add to Your Workflows
- Using Component Workflows
- Monitoring Your Workflows Using Analytics
- Using Other Nintex Resources to Improve Your Workflows