Process Automation Practitioner O365 - Workflow Monitoring & Testing
You've built and published your workflows in your SharePoint Online environment. Now what? This course will help you be proactive in keeping your Nintex Workflow for Office 365 workflows running as expected. You will learn how to monitor your workflows and keep up to date on their status. You will receive valuable best practices and tips used to monitor and test your workflows by using workflow progress and history in SharePoint Online. We will also cover common steps to take to troubleshoot your workflows should any issues occur. We will then walk through example scenarios and exercises to help you stay on top of your business-critical workflows.
Course Duration: 2 Hours
- Monitoring the Status of Workflows
- Scheduling and Monitoring Site Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Actions for Effective Testing
- Best Practices for Testing Workflows
- Troubleshooting Workflow Errors
- Monitoring Workflow Health
Course Prerequisites: Prior experience with basic features of Nintex Workflow for Office 365 presented in the Practitioner-level courses.