Process Automation Practitioner O365 - Workflow Designer & Logic Basics
New to Nintex Workflow? This course is for you! In this course, learn how workflows can be built quickly using Nintex Workflow for Office 365 to transform how you work in your business. While many workflow actions are available to you in the Designer, we will begin with the core concepts and features to get you up and running quickly! You will learn the basics of how to use the workflow designer to design and configure compelling workflows to automate your business processes. Once you have developed a basic understanding of the workflow designer and logic actions, you will walk through an exercise to create a dynamic logic and task driven workflow. Even if you have never built a workflow before, this course is the best way to get up to speed with Nintex Workflow for Office 365.
Course Duration: 2 Hours
- Create and Configure a New Workflow
- Learn How to Effectively Use the Workflow Designer
- Obtain an Overview of Configuring and Using Workflow Actions
- Utilize Workflow Variables to Store and Use Data
- Use Simple Logic Concepts to Create Dynamic, Data Driven Workflows