EXAM INSTRUCTIONS 2 hr 0 min
Nintex Process Automation Expert - Office 365
This is the required certification exam to become a certified Nintex Process Automation Expert - Office 365. In this exam, you will answer questions based on intermediate-level concepts of Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for Office 365.
- Time limit: 120 minutes
- Questions drawn: 60
- Passing condition: 80% of questions answered correctly
Each attempt regardless of pass/fail will be recorded on your student record.
- Apply complex logic including State Machines, Switches, Loops, and Conditional Branches.
- Configure and manipulate collection data.
- Build complex Nintex Form rules utilizing rules, variables, and functions.
- Generate documents with dynamic data.
- Apply best practices in Nintex Forms and Workflow design.
Paying for the certification:
Price: USD $249
- Click on 'Purchase' to enter the payment page, or 'Purchase again' if this is not your first time.
- Enter your credit card information and/or promo code to purchase 1 attempt at completing the exam.
- All prices are listed as USD.
- Each completion of an exam (either pass/fail) counts as 1 attempt. Leaving and re-entering without completing the exam does not count as completion.
Accessing and navigating the exam:
Once you've purchased an attempt to take the exam, you will be directed to the 'Exam Instructions' page, where you will see these instructions again. Click 'Next' in the bottom-right corner to enter the test page and begin the exam. The timer on the top right corner will start immediately.
You can leave the exam and re-enter at any point, and the timer will only run for the duration that you're in the test page.
While in the test page, you have access to the following tools:
- Top-right: The timer shows the amount of time remaining, and will stop the exam automatically when it reaches 0:00:00.
- Top-left: The question list can be used as a reference for where you are in the exam and to jump between questions.
- Bottom-right: The 'Prev' and 'Next' buttons can be used to navigate between questions sequentially.
- Bottom-left: The 'Submit All' button may only be clicked after you've answered every question.
After submitting all your answers:
- You will see the results page, which displays your score in percentages and whether you've passed or failed.
- You may click on 'Review Questions' to see which questions were answered correctly/incorrectly.
- At the bottom-right, a 'Finish' button will appear that takes you out of the exam, and completes the attempt.
Obtaining the certification
- If you pass the exam, you will see a link to the certificate displayed on this certification page, as well as on your profile page.
- The certificate may be downloaded for offline sharing, and linked to your LinkedIn account.