Process Automation Expert O365 - DocGen and eSign
This course will provide you with expert level knowledge and understanding of Nintex Document Generation (DocGen) and eSign features in Nintex Workflow for Office 365. You will learn how to generate documents using selected templates and complex data. You will also learn how to utilize the eSign component and the Nintex Document Tagger to insert data into your templates. This course will equip you with a valuable knowledge to effectively utilize DocGen and eSign capabilities in your workflows.
Course Duration: 2 Hours
- Overview of Nintex DocGen
- Generate Documents with Complex Data
- Use the Nintex Document Tagger
- Add eSign Capabilities to Your Documents
- Customize the Deployment of DocGen Packages
- Monitor Status of DocGen Requests
Course Prerequisites: Prior experience with basic features of Nintex Workflow for Office 365 and DocGen presented in the Practitioner-level courses.