Process Automation Expert O365 - Complex Logic
Business processes rely on the ability to adhere to complex logic in order to run efficiently and effectively. In this expert level course, you will learn how to incorporate complex conditional and looping logic into your workflows using the powerful actions in Nintex Workflow for Office 365. Using concepts such as state machines and looping logic, you will gain the skills needed to implement complex logic in your workflows. Once you have attained a good understanding of complex logic actions, you will walk through an exercise to create a dynamic, logic driven workflow.
Course Duration: 2 Hours
- Building Dynamic Workflows with Complex Logic and Flow Actions
- Optimizing Workflow Logic
- Understanding and Configuring a State Machine
- Using Advanced Looping Logic
- Implementing Best Practices for Advanced Workflow Logic
Course Prerequisites: Prior experience with basic features of Nintex Workflow for Office 365 presented in the Practitioner-level courses.