LIVE: Process Automation: Building Advanced Forms - NWC
Learn how to create and configure advanced forms using Nintex Workflow Cloud
This Expert level course will teach you how to create complex forms using Nintex Forms in Nintex Workflow Cloud. You will learn how to leverage both form and submission rules to build dynamic forms that adapt according to user input and ensure that the correct data is collected. You will understand how to utilize form variables to store dynamic values and form functions in formulas to process data in your forms. You will also learn how to configure forms with multiple pages to help make navigation easier. You will gain solid knowledge of the components used to build dynamic, complex forms.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the different types of rules and when to incorporate them in Nintex Forms.
- Implement best practices and considerations when building rules.
- Utilize the Formula Builder to build effective rules with form variables, formulas, and functions.
- Create variables with applied formulas to use throughout your form and workflow.
- Troubleshoot rules before ever publishing a form.
- Configure forms with multiple pages for easier navigation.
Course Prerequisites: It is recommended that you already have experience with some of the basic features of Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud presented in the Practitioner-level courses.